1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
i dont trust people who are attracted to me…like why? write me a 10 page paper with a legitimate thesis and valid points backing up your claim or you fake.
If you struggle with real life depression and still manage to be around people and do your job and go to school and do all of the shit that you have to do, I have nothing but respect for you and I sincerely wish you the best.
If she doesn’t scare the hell out of you a little, she’s not the one.Sloupit.com